|Citizens Savings Bank
Agreement / Authorization Form
User Terms & Conditions
Citizens Savings Bank hereby publishes the following terms and conditions for use of Internet Banking services, Citizens Savings Bank reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective upon publication. Use of Internet Banking services constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions and any modifications thereof.
1. User agrees that the following uses of Internet Banking services are strictly prohibited. User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Citizens Savings Bank from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, judgments and expenses (including court cost and reasonable fees of attorneys, accountants and expert witnesses) at Userís sole expense, arising from Userís failure to abide by these restrictions on use of Internet Banking services.
2. Unauthorized communication of any charge of credit card information belonging to any other person or entity;
3. Unauthorized communication of any information concerning any password or other online access number, code, or identification or any other proprietary information belonging to any other person or entity;
4. Use of Internet Banking services to copy or to distribute or transmit copies of copyrighted materials belonging to any other person or entity is permitted only to the extent that the owner has provided express permission to the User permitting such activity. Copying or distribution or transmitting copyrighted materials other than with permission as specified above is expressly prohibited.
5. Communicating any obscene or defamatory information including but not limited to bulletin boards or in conjunction with e-mail; or
6. Use of Internet Banking services in violation of any telecommunication, postal, or other local laws or regulations of the Userís country of origin or of the United States or in furtherance or in the commission of any crime or other unlawful or improper purpose.
7. This service may not be used to transmit alimony, child support or other court-directed payments or tax payments.
8. CITIZENS SAVINGS BANK AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO INTERNET BANKING SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NEITHER CITIZENS SAVINGS BANK NOR ITS SUPPLIERS NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF INTERNET BANKING SERVICES ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITIES WITH RESPECT TO USERíS USE THEREOF, NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY CITIZENS SAVINGS BANK OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND USER MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE IN NO EVENT WILL CITIZENS SAVINGS BANK OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, IN NO EVENT SHALL CITIZENS SAVINGS BANK'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, AND/OR PRIVACY ACTIONS), EXCEED THE GREATER OF (1) THE USERíS INVOICE VALUE OF INTERNET BANKING SERVICES USAGE FOR THE MONTH DURING WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR (2) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100). THE FOREGOING CONSITITUES CITIZENS SAVINGS BANK SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY TO USER WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF INTERNET BANKING SERVICES.
9. Any cause of action concerning Internet Banking services under this Agreement must be commenced within one year after such cause of action has occurred.
10. User further agrees:
11. Transmission of confidential business and sensitive personal information is at Userís sole risk.
12. Citizens Savings Bank reserves the right to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, and to remove or reject any material which Citizens Savings Bank, at its sole discretion, believes may be unlawful or objectionable without prior notice to User.
13. User may be responsible for a $25 ACH returned item charge when using bill payment services if sufficient funds are not available to pay specified bills.
14. User agrees to notify Citizens Savings Bank or its authorized agent no later than 60 days after User receives the FIRST statement on which User believes a problem or error occurred. User further acknowledges receipt of Citizens Savings Bankís Electronic Transactions Disclosure Statement and Error Resolution brochure and understands problems and/or errors will be resolved accordingly.
In this Agreement, ďI, me and myĒ refer to the person or persons signing this Agreement. ďAccountĒ refers to my checking account, which is listed below and from which my bills are paid.
1. I hereby authorize Citizens Savings Bank or its authorized agent to make payments to creditors for me, as I may authorize by personal computer from time to time and also authorize Citizens Savings Bank to post such payments to my account.
2. I understand that Citizens Savings Bank or its authorized agent will use reasonable efforts to ensure payments reach creditors on time but cannot guarantee the time a payment will be posted by a creditor. Citizens Savings Bank or its authorized agent will use reasonable effort in ensuring creditors reverse any service fee or late charge related to payment processing error. I also understand that Citizens Savings Bank or its authorized agent will not be responsible for any loss or penalty I may incur due to lack of sufficient funds or other conditions that my prevent the withdrawal of funds from my account.
3. I understand there is no monthly fee for these services; however when or if Citizens Savings Bank decides to charge for these services a 30 day written notice will be given.
4.Dormant Accounts Ė I understand that if I do not log into my Internet Banking account for a period of three (3) consecutive months, the Bank will cancel my Internet access.
System Requirements: PC or Macintosh Computer Software: Windows 95 or better, 128-bit encryption-capable web browser (most recent
version of Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer Or Firefox), modem, and Internet access through an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Within 7 to 10 days, you will receive your user name and password.
Funds Transfer Rules and Regulations
1. The owners and signors of both preauthorized accounts involved in a transfer must be the same. However, the Bank may, at customerís direction, accept and authorization when the owner of an individual account is also a signer on a joint account.
2. The Bank shall have no duty to verify the identity of a person using a valid access code to transfer funds.
3. The account owner(s) agree(s) to indemnify and hold the Bank harmless against any claims, demands, costs or expenses resulting from or arising out of any unlawful or unauthorized requests for funds transfer or in failing or refusing to make any requested transfers.
4. Transfer requests will be accepted at any time provided all systems are operational. The transfer will be posted on a business day during regular processing hours. Transfers made after 4 p.m. will not be posted until the next business day.
5. The Bank may discontinue this service at any time.
6. The account owner(s) agree(s) to pay any applicable service charges for transfers as shown in Bankís fee schedules.
7. Federal Regulations limit preauthorized, automatic, telephone and other transfers from savings and money market accounts to a total of six per month per account. For money market accounts, three of the six may be checks.
By clicking "I Agree" you are accepting the terms of this agreement.